Comments he has made:
- The ladyeez have been really good to me.
They've been really into my music but then they've also said:
"Yeah, but forget the tunes, we like you!"
- It's key that people listen to Craig David
and find out what he's about, rather than be bombarded with
- As soon as you fit in you become the same
as everything else. difference is always going to lead the
way for music.
- I've got loads of time for ladies. I'm only
18, so I've got a long, long time to find the right girl for
- 'Walking Away' was based on a real experience.
- 'Fill Me In' was also based on a real experience.
- He had his first number one album in summer
- It takes craig an hour and a half to get
his hair styled.
- Craig loves to say "Do your thing!"
- At 11 he started taking lessons in Spanish
and classical guitar.
- Craig's parents split up when he was about
8 or 9.
- Craig's dad owned the club where he met
the Artful Dodger.
- Craig's favorite single on Born To Do It
is Follow Me.
- Craig can play the guitar.
- He used to be a telephone salesman.
- He has a half sister named Amber, who is
- It takes him an hour to style his beard.
- Most of his songs are based on true incidents
from his life.
- Craig often surf's around the net looking
for fan pages:)
- He thinks it's ok that people download
his music from the net.